- Meets course requirements for Learner's Permit
- Complete at your own pace
- Take the Final Test until you Pass
The Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE) course, is a 4-hour seminar required of any person who has never held a regular driver's license prior to their application for a driving permit in the state of Florida. The Internet-based course is comprised of six easy-to-read chapters and a compelling video presentation.
- Florida DHSMV Authorized
- Instant e-submission of exam results to DHSMV
- Take the entire course online
The flexibility and convenience of this online option means you can skip the congestion, long lines, and waiting at your local DHSMV office. Instead, you'll be able to relax and pass the test from the comfort of your own home.